Access Life Insurance Benefits and Procedures
You may be able to receive insurance benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs. This is important for veterans and service members who may not be able to get insurance from private companies because of the extra risks involved in military service or because of a service-connected disability.
For detailed information please go to Veterans Life Insurance program which covers the following topics:
- Access Policy Information
- Booklet for Separating Service members
- Insurance Forms
- Insurance Needs Calculator
- National Service Life Insurance
- Procedures Guide
- Service-Disabled Veterans Insurance
- Service Members & Veterans Group Life Insurance
- United States Government Life Insurance
- Veterans Mortgage Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Veterans Service Commission is available to help you understand these benefits and to apply for programs and services for which you may be eligible.