Burial and Memorial Benefits
Assure Dignity for Deceased Veterans
Veterans Service Commission can help you receive benefits and services including headstones, markers, burial flags and burial in a national cemetery. We may help indigent or unclaimed veterans receive proper funeral services through our Indigent Burial Program. Please contact our office for additional information.
For detailed information please go to Burial and Memorial Benefits which covers the following topics:
- Burial Benefits available from the National Cemetery Administration
- Preparing in Advance
- How to Make Burial Arrangements in a National Cemetery at the Time of Need
- Burial of Unclaimed, Indigent Veterans
- Burial Flags
- Donating Burial Flags to National Cemeteries
- Burial Allowance Benefits
- Survivor Benefits
- Burial in a Private Cemetery
- Burial at Sea
Veterans Service Commission is available to help you understand these benefits and to apply for programs and services for which you may be eligible.