Preventive Dental Program
HOW TO APPLY
Veteran must make application via our office(s) and not with the health centers.
Once determined eligible, our staff will give the dental intake sheet to the dental coordinator to contact a provider to set up appointments. Should appointments be made and they do not show without cancelling or rescheduling the appointment, they will be denied future appointments which will be handled by the dental coordinator.
This program consists of:
- Dental Exam
- Teeth Cleaning
- Appointment time for initial visit will last approximately 1 hour.
- Should, after exam, the dentist discover other dental issues (other than root canal, braces, or crowns), we MAY assist with additional items on case by case basis based upon treatment plan by health center.
Download the Preventive Dental Program Flyer (PDF)
- Resident of Franklin County for minimum of 90 days.
- Honorably separated Veteran.
- Income – 250% of poverty level/family size of the current year:
a. Can provide last tax return or current paystub(s)/income.
- No children eligible as there are other programs to address matter.
- Spouse/Widow(er) of Veteran is not eligible for program due to the policy in place.