HOW TO APPLY
Veteran or spouse must make application via our office(s) only.
Once determined eligible, our staff will contact Dr. Dave Gill’s office while Veterans/spouse is present and set appointments. Should appointments be made and they do not show without cancelling or rescheduling the appointment, they will be denied future appointments which will be handled by the person that handles the eye glass program.
Download Eye Glass Program Flyer (PDF)
- Resident of Franklin County for minimum of 90 days.
- Honorable separated Veteran.
- Spouse of Veteran or deceased Veteran, need some proof that spouse was married to Veteran.
- Income – 250% of poverty level/family size of the current year:
- a. Can provide last tax return or current paystub(s)/income.
- No children eligible as there are other programs to assist.